Tuesday 22 April 2014

Morning Skin Care Routine

Following up my Updated Evening Skin Care Routine blogpost, I want to share with you what I use in the morning these days. Now since I take so much time cleansing my face in the evening, I don't feel like I have to go as hardcore on my skin it morning. 

In the morning I just like to quickly cleanse my face with the Lavera Reinigungsschaum, which I have already talked about here. Not only does it work really well, but it is also very inexpensive at only 6 €. Then I like to use my Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner again. I swear by this stuff. I don't know what it is, but it is life changing. 
For eye cream I use the same on as in the evening. The Hübner Augenbalsam (plus). It is with hyaluronic acid and we all need a little hyaluronic acid in your lifes, don't we? I just use less than I use in the evening, since I don't want my concealer to melt off.



For moisturizer I use the Dr. Hauschka Med Mittagsblume (Ice Plant) moisturizer. Like its big brother, the Ice Plant Body Lotion, it is REALLY hydrating. If you have eczema, try this. I like to use it in the morning, because it sinks in really quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. 
On top of that I use the Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Ultra Sheer Daily Defense SPF 30 sunblock. I just saw that this is a moisturizer + spf, but I always just apply on top of my regular moisturizer and it isn't to heavy for me. It dries within 5 minutes to a matte finish. And its the only suncream that doesn't break me out [knock on wood!]. 

So this is it. Simple but effective. Talk to you later. Byeeeeee.

- Julia xxx




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin