Monday 26 January 2015

Birthday Wishlist

x
My birthday is in April, and I don't feel ashamed that I already have a wish list, and Christmas was only a month ago. DON'T JUDGE ME.
Escentric Molecules 01: I have heard so many great things about this fragrance, I HAVE to try it out. I hope I can wait until April, but it's gonna be tough. 

Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set: This is incredibly hyped, so obviously I wanna know what the hype is all about. Plus, one can never have too many make up brushes. Plus, they look pretty.

Lifefactory Glass Bottle: Ever since I have purchased my Birkenstocks, I can tell that I am slowly turning into a hippie. Help. But seriously, glass bottles are great for the environment and even greater for your body. 

A Beauty Mirror: It doesn't have to be this specific one, but one that lights up would be nice. I recently broke mine (I know, good start to the new year), and now I am in desperate need for a new one. Speaking of desperate need:

Ryan Gosling: What? Is that really too much to ask for?!

 - Julia xxx

 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin