Friday 30 January 2015

February Favourites

I've been loving some new (and some older) products this past month that I'd like to share with you.


The First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads: I am always on the hunt for new acid toners and once Caroline Hirons had mentioned this brand, I knew I had to get my hands on them! They contain all sorts of different acids (lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid) and with that price you can't go wrong.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Correcting Shampoo: I haven't tried out too many purple shampoos but this one is the best one I have tried so far. Over the course of a few weeks, it did really change the tone of my hair and I am really happy with the results. It does leave my hair feeling a little dry, but its nothing a decent conditioner can't fix.

Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer: I don't know if I have mentioned this product before, but I've been using this for the past few months. I love that it is hydrating, so it smooths over any dry patch I might have and makes my make up stay on for 10+ hours. I also find that I have to use less product and my foundation goes on way smoother.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum in Oil: This was an impulse purchase and I couldn't be happier with it. Not only does a little bit of retail therapy help me through exam time, but this oil really does what it promises. I apply it under my night moisturiser and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is super soft and glowy.

The Body Shop Nutriganics Cleansing Gel Oil: What can I say? I love it. The formula is amazing and it feels so gentle on the skin. You're supposed to massage it into your dry skin and add warm water to it. That's when the rather thick, gel like texture turns into a milky liquid. Lovely to take off your make up or to use it as a second cleanse, like I do. 

 - Julia xxx

 
 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin