Sunday 1 March 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water




Micellar Cleansing Water - again, one of these hyped products that I just needed to try out for myself, and I am so glad I did. Micellar Water is supposed to work like a magnet for make up and dirt and therefore gently remove any impurities on your skin.

Now let me tell, ever since I have tried it for myself, I am converted! Call it laziness, call it genius face water stuff, call it whatever you want, but this stuff works really well for me. I use it at night to remove make up and dirt from my skin, I use it in the morning to remove sweat and dead skin cells and I use it after a workout for the same reasons. It is so gentle I can use it three times a day and it doesn't leave my skin red and irritated or dry and itchy. It just does what it is supposed to do. It literally feels like water, smells of nothing and leaves no residue.

Now I know Caroline Hirons would kill me for saying this, but ever since using this, I haven't used my coconut oil to cleanse, in fact I stopped double cleansing, and I have also given my skin a break from acid toners, and my skin seems to respond really well to it. Maybe I have just been going overboard with all the skin care products and my face needed a break and this is why I love it so much. Or maybe this stuff has revolutionised my skin care. I don't know, but I highly recommend you try it out for yourself.


 - Julia xxx


 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin